User avatar

zelithon

  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Learil- I watched a gory battle unfold below me. I was puzzled by all the drow around; me and my quary i had asumed wuold be the only ones here. ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Learil and her constant companion had traveled many days. They were finally in reach of there target, probably the only other dark elf for many miles all around. She hefted ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    There was not a bird to be seen. Odd. Not so odd was that most everything was covered in white bird goo and many feathers everywhere. I needed help. I ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Name: Learil Class: soceress Race: Dark elf, but her grandma was a nymph Gender: female Age: 385 Appearance: 5' 10" , 125 lbs, long white hair, Purple eyes, ebony skin ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    Kay fine be that way, i will be an elf before i got turned into a vampire, but i get full elf powers than, plus vampireness. :? After all it ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    Character name: Yebba Race: vampire (was a rare half breed before turned into one; she was half elf, half human, and muhhahaha half irish, i know they don't add up) ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Without warning an anvil fell on Umm and when removed reavealed a coyote who was Umm. I was tyhe one who dropped the anvil. :twisted:

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Carradyne

    Caleb was so suprised he fainted.

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I went into a short winter hibernation but now I am awake agian! Colin hissed at Qi for no apparant reason. I started teaching karate caryokey to everyone. No one ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Little Colin's eyes got as big as saucers as Griffin laughted and scammpered to hide under Snionk. I was wondering if it was a girl and if I wuold have ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    (if it dies we should start a hogwarts one, where we are all students there, god, I hate harry potter...)

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I look at the disgusting food and turn away. I decide to finally turn into my female dragon self. I think about eating Snionk now that she is on Qi's ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I was greatful firestarter had stopped the mind control, even though I was having fun until Snionk ruined it. Contary to popular belief it is NOT fun to watch zombie ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I giggled as I watched Qi nod apparently dazed and hand C Elicin a magnificent diamond ring. "as a make up present showing he agreed completely" She looked Suspicious but ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    For once I agreed with Qi. Jenna was going to try and spoil our fun. So when she refused a hat I snuck up behind her and put one on ...

    Dec 12, 2005


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander