-
Re: End of innocence
Am I too late? anyway if i am not: Fourth Knight Name: real name Azzilry but called Zane Gender: female but disguised as a male Age: 18 Hair: 3 inch ...
Mar 17, 2006 -
Re: Narural born maniac
John muttered under his breath as he fixed the griffon the sandwitch. He glared at the peunut butter. He scowled at the bread. "What right does he have just barging ...
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.
"hmm i never had royalty, nor someone as pompouse as he before, i bet he wuold taste eashpeashally good for his rarety, like fine wine..." I said to myself. I ...
Feb 4, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
My turn? I was cut and bruised all over but nothing compared to Thaden who was a mess. It was all my fault too. I shuold have never made him ...
Feb 2, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
I was getting annoyed. "Look it won't hurt you unless your weak. I know how to ride horses and giant dogs." he looked slightly offended by that so i treid ...
Feb 1, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
(Bobo Grif had my permission, i was the one who asked to go flying and griffdecided to go along with it) "I know what you mean" i responded darkly to ...
Feb 1, 2006 -
Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.
yebba- "i too am a vampire. I too was once an elf. My name is Yebba. But unlike this fool i have every intention of drinking your sweet blood. For ...
Feb 1, 2006 -
Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.
"I am not leaveing until you stop ingnoring me, or untill you die" hopefully at my hands i added mentally. I winked at the other vampire, "you go on without ...
Jan 31, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
"Whatt did you do before this?" i asked genuinly interested.
Jan 31, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
"nothing much" i responded to croak as i pushed my hair out of my face where it had gooten during the comotion, "i will probibly stay with this gruop until ...
Jan 31, 2006 -
Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.
"Thats insane. Don't you know that whenever badguys explian there plans to the hero even if the hero is about to die, the bad guys fail. I hate dwarfs" .
Jan 30, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
I was startled by croak in more ways than one, i had thought he was timid but he just called me "baby."
Jan 30, 2006 -
Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.
"all the more for me!" i had to restrain myself from grinning.
Jan 30, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
I felt my eyes widen in confusion. "You can be a frog and a monster and a Greggory, anything else before we accedently kill you?" i asked croak.
Jan 30, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
Abrubtly alex turned back into a human. But we had another problem on our hands now. "get that monster!" i said pionting at the huge wet creature, "it just tried ...
Jan 30, 2006
