User avatar

zelithon

  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    OOC: here zelithan=zelithon, also my age is currently unstable; i probably won't be sticking with 12. And for my dragon jestut i realize i can't be ridiculous so now when ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Forgetting momentarily i was supposed to be incognito I responded, "I followed you here, i was Esour's puppy. I can change into any animal but i remain young in any ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Unknown to Dynamo, the teen, i followed. I had a feeling he would lead me to the giant. And besides, he seemed to be the only one with a proper ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    name: Dirk Omus age: 18 hieght: 6'3 wieght: 160 hair: light blond, short sometimes spiked facial hair: tried to go a goaty did not work, shaved it off eyes: blue/green ...

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    OOC of course not griffinkeeper! griffins are big, and have four legs. I do have a brain you know. Also i fixed my post, with something else i mean. I ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    No one orders me around. No one. Let alone take me to an orphanage. As if i couldn't take care of myself! I have been to orphanages before and hated ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    Yes you can be a kitty... Even a magic one! :twisted:

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    I surveyed a small group of adults with wide eyes. A giant was among them. He must have been seven feet tall! But that was not what interested me. They ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    OOC :roll: childish quarrels Have you read: The rats of Nymph, Watershipdown, the sight, the firebringer, warriors, silverwing or books like them? There is plenty of books with only animal ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    :D Evil. Yeah in this RP you are allowed to, even encouraged to be a bad guy. There can be good guys too but don't expect to win-you will probably ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    "OOPS!" I yelped when i realized I had hopped right over some large feline. Luckily not large enough to eat me. "My bad! You OK?" The feline looked at me ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Sorry for being a bit late. :D Good or bad depends how it goes, Name: Libby Age:6 Height:4"1 Gender:Female Race:Human Hair and eyes: Large round blue eyes, wavy short blond ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    Oh shnap. I shuold have made it clear earlyer: no mythical animals, real animals are so much more balanced. Maybe if this does not work I will make an rp ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    name: Cody animal: kangaroo gender: male eyes: green size: 7ft at shoulder when standing upright age: 3 color: tan markings: black belly tail tip and ear tips Bio: likes to ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    I want to try something new it may or may not work so bare with me. I want to do an animal rp. Everyone chooses an animal and is that ...

    Mar 19, 2006


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma