User avatar

zelithon

  • Archive Re: :The Landing Strip:

    Rage burns inside me. Sometimes I wonder if I am evil I have no conscience to speak of. I do not remember what guilt is like, or if indeed I ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Archive Re: at large

    "i thought you were off of blood!" said Johnny alarmed. Carter was a vampire.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Archive Re: Once Upon a Time Land Gone Wrong

    She was a princess? Yes she concluded every human girl hear probably is. Sara had just woke up she sat up and looked around. She then noticed her glasses were ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    Everyone thought John was an jerk, John was inclined to agree. continue anyway you want in any genre.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Book

    Goeffrey I am on a role this book does makeing world a better place, i made greg leave though cause he was being a fool I think for a bit, ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Dark Ones

    James continued up the path, he did not notice until he was practically on top of him his best friend in the dark ones and perhaps only true one. Almost ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Archive Re: In the Land of the Dragons

    They were too preoccupied to notice until the Griffin landed it had been flying towards them. Extraordinarily there was a Young man maybe a little older than Elaine on it's ...

    Oct 9, 2005


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen