User avatar

zelithon

  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    I am not sure if I have met Chevey before so for me it was like the first time. She suddenly ran up to me and yelled frantically, "I my ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: MINIMIZED!

    "Surrender your cheese!" shouted the rat. "Never!" yelled Jake, "I thought mice not rats liked cheese anyway?" Just then Jake's little brother Shane came in and...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    "you are finally ready young grasshopper." the hologram of Nate's head tells me. "Cool!" I am instantly transported to the YWS space ship, where I have been begging to go ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    "yeah SURE it isn't," the griffon scornfully replied. He then sneezed twice the first sounded suspiciosly like tree hugger the second like hippy. John was more miserable than usual.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    I hoped you would get mad and dodge. Blake OW! My wickedness that hurt! How was I supposed to know it was a griffin anyway? I was so scared I ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    "Are you hear to grant me wishes?" John did not wait for a replie, "I wish Natalie and I each had 5 toes on each foot!" He exclaimed. He waited ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Archive Re: Breezes and Cranes

    Dice. The only sure way to lose or gain. Dave had lost alot lately. Too much.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    He was missing 2 toes on each foot and took it out on everyone with toes. He was a very angree depressed person. That is untill he met Natilie who ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    Blake I realized I did not know where I was because my eyes were closed. I opened them. Ouch! I tripped, had clunked my head on a rock and passed ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    thanks! oh and I loved those in which dragon books Blake After eating a nice well done eagle I started the trek to the dragon's cave. I was about halfway ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    How do I have a conversation with Mandy? Make it up or actually say something like hi Mandy and wait for a response?

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    Blake "did you hear?" "Hear what?" I asked the farmer impatiently. "the princess was kidnapped by Muncy!" "yeah right" I chuckled "really!" I paused to think, then I decided, "I ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    Name: Prince Blake Occupation: being really mean for no apparent reason Eye color: gold/blue Skin color: pale Age: 18 Personality: foxy and intelligent, but has badish grammar Favorite food: hawks ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: Once upon a time in a land far, far away...

    I do not understand the begging very well

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Archive Re: **On the side of a highway**

    All reason had left Jerry. He stumbled off into the darkness away from the reck and freeway.

    Oct 9, 2005


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland