-
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
If you want I could ask, it does not seem like it though.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
EVERYONE I know trys to give me writing lessons, her, my mom, my grandma, my teacher, alot of other people too.
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
I have not read any of the books but I have met Ann Rice and my mom is freinds with her.
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Creative writing no longer exists
Not the way I am talking about.
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
Are you talking anout Westly? I love everything about him but his name. But if you read buttercup's baby you know he is inecent in most sexual aspects.
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Creative writing no longer exists
I also think no one has ever written about a (I am really sory if this offends anyone) demented fat boy in denial who conciders himself hot and cool who ...
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Write A Commercial
I like it too! How bout this: 2 people are e-mailing eachother on computers, the e-mails read like they are really far away seperated have not seen eachother for along ...
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Creative writing no longer exists
yep. and I heard you could do radio show screenwriting as a job.
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
I love classics! read the princess bride. I know it sounds girly but it is definetly not. It is only girly in name.
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!
Neither of them our my favorate books. Paloni is younger then some people hear. It definatly does have more than one conflict, famly and betayal for instance. hp only has ...
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
I think to some people (not me) it may be that he says some stuff people think but do not say, may mess with them.
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
I have read most of the childrens books and like the adult ones better.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!
I read most of the harry potter in third grade! it is definitly a lower reading level than inhereitance.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!
Eragon Lord Voldamort Christipher Paolini Inheratince Hermiony and Harry elf and dwarf
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
Then you should totally read something by him! he is witty. oh so witty.
Oct 10, 2005
