-
Re: Sunset
Good for 12.
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!
Oh, here 8th grade is 13 going on 14.
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!
3rd year? year 8? Probibly just my american ignorance. You mean 3rd and 8th grade right?
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Redwall lover!
good for you!
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Redwall lover!
You mean outcast of redwall? He wasn't good. If not which book? Maybe I havent read them all.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Redwall lover!
Oh and I did not like that all the rats and ferrets ect. were atomatically evil. How bout a bad mouce? Or a good fox?
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!
I chose him for my author study not very expectant, but Of mice and Men blew my breath away. He is brilliant! I am now reading The Pearl, it is ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Shakespeare
I love Shakespeare. "all the worlds a stage..."
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
My english teacher, Mr. Sam Cisnernos is related to her.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: The DaVinci Code
Yes I did.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Redwall lover!
I read ALL of them. They get kinda repetitive. I still like them.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Animal Farm
I read it pretty recently. I really enjoyed it, and I did not like Boxer or the pigs. It made me cry, but I forgot which part. I saw the ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
The Johny maxwell series. How is that? What other ones are not on discworld. oh and the wee free men does not downright say it, but it is on discworld. ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
Has anyone read his other series? Besides truckers ect. and discworld?
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
I thought the color of magic was a older book?
Nov 29, 2005
