-
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
Wow it is good! If it lookes exactly like you, you have a lot of hair! jk Nice poll.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Dirk and his Squigs
I like the squigs and his stitches.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: My first pic
Whiskers rock.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Hate on Squirrels
Squirrel. YUM tasty. I prefer it fried in onion ring batter. =P~
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Sureal's Pixels
I could never do that.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Go Ask Alice
I plan to.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)
Nice. :)
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Halloween Cartoon
Funny
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)
:whistle: Catchy I like the picture more though. :D I just learned how to use smilys.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: A Few Questions (and yeah, they're actually...questions...)
1. Yes 2. I had it but it broke I think Nintendo 64? I might have forgotten 3. Gorillas, Death cab to cutie :D Butt Hole Surfers. I only recently ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Untitled
OK maybe I will seriously work on this. Maybe. I admit all I have posted so far are my lazy spur of the moment work. To make this story less ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Look at this!
I think it is the best picture here! Mostly because I draw rather like that. Lots of hair. Maybe you shuold lighten up the shadeing.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: I Pissed in That
Certianly unique.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
You are mean! I used to think I was ok but not I see I will never be as good as you in a year! I envy you. Those are ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff
The first one was really funny
Dec 3, 2005
