-
Re: Sims 2 Cover
WoW. :thumb: Zel, please do not use excessive letters and punctuation, as it stretches the page and is unnecessary. Thanks. ~Crysi
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Beady girl...
It looks like she stole her cloths off a 5 year old they are so small. :?
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
thats happened to me
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: I finally inked and colored something...
woowh! :wink:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
Great! But a bit too realistic for me. If you have anything with cloths on or something, I wuold be happy to see it. Did you do your avatar too?
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
If you are I might know one.
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Sureal's Most Awesomly Random Sketches!
The very fist one that you said you cuold only draw girls like that, looks like a boy, besides the chest.
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)
It looks like it is moveing. I can see a blue elephant wearing a yellow wig, walking on red carpet and into a bush. I agree with that. I liked ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Scan 003
Great!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Cuties
yeah what they said.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)
I like them. But lets see your sibling's face! :P
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Wicked Hands
Insanly good!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: A Few Questions (and yeah, they're actually...questions...)
Sory, where is your story? I want to read it.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's pencils
I liked them but think the second one could use more chin.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Ma evil wizard!
I like the beard!
Dec 4, 2005
