User avatar

zelithon

  • Media Reviews Re: Alot of the books I read

    ok, I will begin the futile task of nameing all the books I read. I know it is impossible. I will start with the ones I own today. If a ...

    Dec 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    *shrugs I don't like animi, i know i spelled it wrong.

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    The book Thud! just came out! I am soooooo reading it and getting it for christmas.

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    He did a book signing in my nieberhood so I got ma' copy signed! :D

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    *slowly aproaches thegirlwhofateevidentlystoppedloveing with a stake and shoves it into her heart "DIE!" :twisted:

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    Very scary. :shock:

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A pic i drew at home

    Funnyy!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    If it is paintshop how did you get characters see threw? :? :? :? I thought it was good.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    W00t!!!!!!!!!! :P !!!!!!!!!! :shock:

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    Wow. I am utterly speachless. :o :o

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I took my time on this

    Ok, where is the horse? I like the squigglys too.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Hide me!! Don't let it get me!

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Birds

    Woop! I liked it. Even I can't draw birds like that. :wink:

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.

    I hate to be the one to say this but... Her breasts need work. And so does her far shoulder. And her hip. And she looks kinda pregnant, maybe it ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Ewwww! My eyes they burn! :shock: :cry: jk...sorta :lol: :D it be great *zelithon startes singing: Frooosted flakes, they're more than good theeeey're grrrrrrrrreat! humms "we are the tigers, (stomp ...

    Dec 15, 2005


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria