User avatar

zelithon

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I can go on and on but i will simply say Terry Pratchett and Clive Barker. I read almost all the books everyone mentioned...freaky i must have FANTABULUS taste. I ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    No, I hate Charly Bone because of the style not plot. :D

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Multi-Blood Man! [Rated R for Twisted Humor]

    I think he shuold be called Oprah-Man or something with less than three words in it.

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    OH SNAP. Have you heard of Charly Bone? Your leaning towards that...I hate Charly Bone. :P

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Comicness

    In regards to the artwork: they ALL look like girls, even the first one, i thought he was a girl until i noticed his shirt was open. What is with ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Eleven O'Clock

    Wings are huge. also that hand looks like a reptilen claw. :shock:

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy Mongoose, Batman, Bobo draws again!

    I wuold like to know how to do computer drawings like that even if they are anime :wink:

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    They are like nothing i have ever seen before.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    13 was a little bit sloppy. And you need to add arms to 14.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Alot of the books I read

    poor ari! :cry: I suppose i willl continue my list I will do my hardcovers/fist aditions today: ***Abarat; Days of Magic Nights of War ***Abarat by Clive Barker (read these! ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Alot of the books I read

    Did you read the sequel? I did not.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Demon Manga

    Perhaps try traceing it or coppying it exactly first. :P *magna must DIE creepy creeppy creepy (huddles in corner)

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: iHate

    kinda funny i wuolld say an 8/10 :wink:

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    I like puppies.

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Make with the Mikemas!

    HeHEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

    Dec 25, 2005


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream