User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    It wuold be soooooooo much easyer to be a bloke... But you wuold have to learn how to aim. :wink: My brother is not very good yet, so I am ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Yule/solictice... Besshes! :twisted:

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    Just for the record, I love you. You are the artery of my heart. :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I your face!

    Yes, thats right! I your face! You can not beat that.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I your face!

    HA! double Ha! I got more than 10000 pionts finally! And I know how to throw a football! :P :P

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    I see nothin wrong wid be'in puvuted. :P

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    overall best: me (not joking) worst speller: me Emma wrote "Nicest: Snoink and Zelithon" see? proves my point. :D most obnoxious: me most cynical: me (at least in real life) ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    (We were was staying on topic we were discussing who was the most pyro, and decided it was Qi.) Most determined to become a professional writer: Nate biggest love of ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    Smokings NOT cool. :evil: unlike me 8) *Zelithon goes to rant about how very cool she is

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    :twisted: Woop! That must have been COOL! 8) I never set a house on fire so the throne IS yours :shock: . :cry: I like smileys! *zelithon explodes

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I meant weddings are extreemly inipropriet places to light fires. The biggest fire I ever lit was a huge dead tree in the desert, to prevent in getting other things. ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    If only people listened to me when I said that you can't nominate other people for insulting things but can second bad nominations where people nominate themselves in the first ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Did not you say somewhere you sat only with girls, includeing your gf? :lol: So everything gets perverted there? hmmm :-k

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *growls :x I am more of a pyro! I burned toothpicks at a wedding! And am about to burn him :arrow: :elephant:

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    I already told you, I am the eternal member of the week! :twisted: also a pyro.

    Dec 15, 2005


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren