-
Re: Merry Christmas!
i got a bike and books!
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?
I read all about it exept the russia thing. Y did not canada have alaska instead of russia?
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
I heard there is no set right way to spell hanika as long as you can tell what it is. :D
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
Five days tomorrow till ma' sister (umcowsareawsome)'s b day. The day after christmas my cuosins b day, and 17 days after newyear MINEz! :D
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I am the dragon Queen! Crysti lied about being undesputed (i disputed her), and therefore lied about being queen!
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Ah, but acording to tv gay blokes are bitchy. :D
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?
:roll: I know all about the California gold rush, which is the one everyone automatically thinks of. The one I am talking about is referred to as the Alaskan gold ...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Psychology of the Self
If i was anyone else it wuold be us.
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?
I think giving up alaska was stupid of them cause then we had a gold rush! Can You say Ca-ching? :D
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Should Debate Forum Be A Usergroup?
As a last resort instead of getting rid of it. If it does becomes a user group, I'm in! :twisted:
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!
Death Cab for Cutie :twisted:
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
you guys hardly know what dragon obsessed is! I am it. most childlike: sam most fun: misterwaffles most calerys: misterwaffles tastyest: misterwaffles least likely to become president: fontoy (he's br
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
How many times do I have to reapeat it? biggest ego: ME! most wolf obsessed: me most dragon obsessed: me most humor obsessed: me, yes me prettys, I DO have ...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
Most people concider adults who collect toys creepy. :?
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/19-12/26
Grrrrr... :evil: con... grads-ulations *has seizer
Dec 23, 2005
