User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    strangest location: Emma

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    hmmm right :o

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ is a vampire with a dead brother :D

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    I think as many people as possible should go online or in the chat room on a scheduled day. Any ideas?

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    You are just trying to save face with that remark ^ :P You do underestimate me though, for I act foolish on purpose. That remindes me of a random quote ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Myself! yep, i am that self absorbed.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I, my foolish friend, was joking. I know I am not mod material. I am WAY too cool to be a boring mod! :lol: :lol: :D :D :P :P :P

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :P *mutters i am still the dragon queen

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    :P absolute best (besides me): Nate :D I am NOT being a suck up! Now make me a mod! :D

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Each to his own. I need to pay more attention though. Jigsaw is the most hatful on two accuonts and you are just expressing your opinion.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    All around best (besides me): snionk and her avatar wuold be the coolest if it was still the photo of a pig in moo shoes but alas! Second best: iressistablekitties ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    My brother likes to be very sly about bragging. :D And he is not lieing. (but he sure don't have an highschooler's intellect :roll: )

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Most hateful: Jigsaw and Phoenix :evil: not hated, but hateful by the way if you payed attention you wuold see i already nominated myself for worse speller. I was suprised ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Forest of Darkness- Prologue, in French!

    I like the french one better and i can't read french. :lol:

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    well Zelithon seconds nate's nomination of matt bemly most likely to be confused gender And ari... Zelithon hate you!!!!!!!! not really but Zelithon gets jealous note: Zelithon OWNs MisterWaffles muha

    Dec 29, 2005


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead