User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Anime is not unique otherwise it would not have a name! I tried drawing an Anime picture ans I have found it does not take talent, it was my first ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Sorry I put this in the wrong topic I thought art meant discussing it too.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What does that have to do with anything?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I already said this is my opinion! Didn't you read it? And cheese is not off topic Bobo said not liking anime is like not liking cheese. I do not ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I know Animia is not always slutty, but it still weirds me out. I also know this is only my opinion, but I hold it strongly. It may just be ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Manage what?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    opps we did six letters! spark

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    I have dribbled a monkey?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite magazines?

    hi!

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    shanks

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is dribbleing a football posible?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!

    opps i thought it meant lame-o!

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!

    who is the lmao?

    Oct 9, 2005


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm