User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I am trying to get my printer installed for it, I already drew the picture. I do not think any Animia style art would look out of place if a ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    [quote="Firestarter"]Exactly. It was shaped by original English ideas. The French revolution further contributed to it. Let's not forget the help of the Native Americans too! Since you are from Britai

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    I don't think I would be a good stay at home mom because I am a girl. Actually I don't think I would period. I think there are still some ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    I think once you are old enough to realize your fat it is your fault. I might feel differently if I knew what it is like. Europeans tend to be ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    just cause we have a taste does'nt mean we swollow though.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    regret

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Whats to mean?

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Its that time of year again....

    You could do the effects of ant-bush fanatics

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    I think most adolescents have a taste of depression at some point.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite magazines?

    I love you.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    I feel guilty doing this so often. oh well! Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    YES! You are enlightened. I do am I persuaded you. Still I don't care that much I am just being stubborn with my opinion. If your girlfriend likes Anime boys ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    some are attention seekers some need help, but only because they take attention seeking to the extreme. I they believe in after life and commit suicide especially. they think along ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I looked at the pictures they do not have unique personality. Your sister might be a good artist is she stopped doing Anime. That is the biggest compliment I can ...

    Oct 11, 2005


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver