User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    That girl with the quote i see no point in living if i cant be beautiful? I already admitted i think the story lines are sometimes OK but i will ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Mantioning you love where you are from is not off topic... i think

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Who are you calling "evil"? Cause I am! lol

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    every thing is bigger in texas and everything is smaller in japan. We are leading in austonimy and stuff i am not completly positive about all technology. I think we ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I am talking about bobo lol

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Once again where are you from? Ha ha you said crap, not intelligent. I refered earlyer to other refrences. Logic is not sence. Another reference of American technollogy is The ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    Sorry Qu your picture thingy lead me to believe you were a girl, I also thought you were speaking from somewhere modern not iran of whatever you said. Bobo sounds ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    My eyes started to bleed after 30 seconds of bobo

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Sorry i was not completely clear. It was really late at night for me. All trends and styles come from California, and I did not just say Hollywood. All of ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    I agree with chanson once you are past your great grandparents-give it up! I also do not concider canadian a race. I am 1/4 irish 1/4 swedish 1/4 german 1/8 ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    yes thats another thing; if you miss one episode you are lost

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    relgion is ililogical

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    I think it is your own fault for being picked on if you allow it to continue. I am not a bully though. Actually I am a self-rightous be-och If ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does art have a meaning?

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    if its just a phase it is probibly during the younger years

    Oct 11, 2005


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett