User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    there is a difference between criticizing and insulting. You were insulting. I do not think America is perfect. Crazy homeless people should be kept in asylums. We Americans are the ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?

    well if i ****ed a chicken, would i be breaking the law? So it depends on what kind of wrong thing you do.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?

    Rules are meant to be defied. Many people are by nature contrary. Time is infinete the universe is too, there fore posiblitys are too. Sometings may be unlikely in our ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Being outnubered does not matter. If there were more normal kids on this websight I would not be. Animation=cartoons animation plus chinese= chines animation=anime=chinese cartoons=cartoons=anime

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Anime are simply cartoons, nothing more. If Anime was unque it would not be classified as anime. Bobo, I need to find a sight to post my picture. Gay people ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Drama is a clique, right?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    Asome how nobel! That may be a bit of a exateration. Secretly I enjoy fights. But I would never intentional start one. I also will get anyone messing with my ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Religion and goverment are separate. California has 3 of the six largest citys in america. Look it up. we have about 3 british shows. You prevusly claimed american idel was ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Understanding is not bad, is it?

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    yep the parents can sometimes have other perfectly laid back kidds.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    grammar! eek! obesity and anerexya are botheating disorders.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    The posted pictures were not unique. I could not go on and argue my piont for a while. If you saw a animie guy in real life it would look ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    Sorry but I know for a fact eropians are less overwait than americans. I have read it in school. I said once they are old enouph to relize they are ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    I have taken the time to read this whole thing. I am an atheist till further prove or notice. If there was a god it would not be a boy ...

    Oct 12, 2005


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye