User avatar

zelithon

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why?

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    There must be alot of definitions that vary in some ways. My text book is the latest, the school got them this year.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Staring. Finding a book I haven't read (my parents are book grounding me! I read too much so they are taking away my books). Good art grade. Good team in ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I am not tying to start a fight. By normal I meant typical kidds who do not care about books, art or writing anyway. Most kidds I know dont. Chinese ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?

    If we kill people enpouph will it become legal?

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    I have never been in real love so my guess is love is lust. And like a onion

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    I agree completly. Girls are more impulsive with fights. Mothering books are like books on creativety, you canot really teach it.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Sorry mommy! sorry Qi! mutters* he started it J. haux we must have been typing at the same time yours was not up there. In my school textbook it says ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    drugs

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Pink has germs, right?

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Rules Meant To Be Broken?

    my sister typed the chicken one, sorry. I was talking about the laws of physics earlier. Scientists are constantly trying to find loopholes in them.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

    yay!

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    I hope that was a attempt at a joke.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    testy, aren't we? You may not be American but are certainly an idiot. I never said foreigners could not be proud. You do not know the original term of the ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    If I can pay I am gonna get someone else to have my kids, actually giving birth to them, or adopt. I think daycare is good and some e respects ...

    Oct 17, 2005


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon