User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    this will go nowhere everyone is too stuborn

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    not haveing a clue what bobo is talking abou cheerleaders who think it is a sport people who talk spanish in english class

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    Oh gosh. People who disagree with me! People who say bless you when you sneeze it makes me want to say curse you stupid people people who don't understand or ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hitchhikers Guide Movie. Good or Bad

    Did you read them all? or the salmon of doubt? they did have a piont! And a rich plot.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    I have that too.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    The lion king. other ones are jokes.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: South Park Sounds

    You will respest my authori-tie! I love southpark too bad it is on late.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hitchhikers Guide Movie. Good or Bad

    The book is praticaly always better than the movie unless it is a bad book. I love his books! I have not seen the movie but have heardthe radio show. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    I love it it is my favorate movie! I dont care if it is ofencive! I have the movie with the whole screenplay. Lets not go there "tis a silly ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Cheese! *glowers "I hate cheese."

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Have you heard a mongoss scream?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who yelled?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    I can hardly believe you are questioning the wealthyness of my school. Yiyiyi. We have everything. I live in a very rich area. They actually ship in poor kidds to ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Empty, missing out on one of the most important parts of life, feeling like they always need more but they don't know exactly what it is they're looking for, feeling ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    My school is rich, they are the latest. I aqlready agreed there are more than one exact definitions for patriot. I did not misread.

    Oct 21, 2005


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault