User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    Isn't that the piont of religion? I agree.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    A synonym of writing is not grammar. I am not writing stuff for school. Do you want to be a teacher? You both seem like it.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    You always say that. It is really starting to annoy me. Grammar is scarier than mj.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    What do you base your opinions on? A friend? An article?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    I live really close to the border, so I know some spanish and have mexican freinds. I think immigrateion should slow to almost nothing, america is growing too fast. Illigal ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    I have had both cats and dogs. I like dogs better, they are smarter for one thing and my dogs dont slobber. Cats are contrary. I don't concider little "dogs" ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    If you worked at walmart you are probibly just lazy and resentful.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Will I go to hell for not having faith? If so what about the people before jesus? are they in hell?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    oops... -When I forget key points

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    We have balls!

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    The richest woman on earth runs walmart. Good for her. You worked there did you?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Who in gods name is jack thomas?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    What the ****?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    Many people have rouph childhoods, its no excuse. He is crazy guilty no question! If you are one of his fans I dont think your vote counts. He has peter ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    I Am God. I am almighty! I dont have to use grammar! I smite you!

    Oct 22, 2005


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl