User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Imaginary Divinity

    I came apon a sight for abortion talking about the reigous argument and was horified by what was writtin. God is with out a doubt imaginary, for me atleast. it ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    *snort

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    A little tidbit of information: genes DO play a part in choosing ones mate, a study was conducted and it was found that people could not smell (or even found ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Ok i may be a dorkwad but i am not classified! tpbm likes the smell of there own farts and belches, your probibly going to deny it though.

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    Beauty is not everything but it is alto. Yes, you may get ugly but when you do so does everyone else, the more attractive people are the better start they ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    i don't want ham cause i already have it! tpbm eats there own scabs, after picking them.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: (Blank Member) v2

    hes only the best writer on the board! but other people didn't like his personality so he rarly comes on. Read his stuff, its like terry prachett or douglas adams, ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: (Blank Member) v2

    :D good idea Jenn! I treid to keep it nice too, but people broke rules and one thing leads to another. :( best artist: fontoy most loved: jenn or ari ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    I laughed too :D I forgot to mention my name is also going to be used for one of my characters in a story.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    I think it sounds random and depending how I feel at the moment either african or some sort of random midevil name. I just made it up. I use it ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?

    I once read Roald Dalh had the same problem. So he wrote his ideas everywhere. Charly and the great glass elevater's idea was actually written on the fog of his ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    right, tends to be right, right? :roll:

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    WaxKillsMermaids is oficially brilliant! :P :D :P

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    :shock: Who did I insult or flame? :?

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    happy birthday.

    Dec 30, 2005


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm