User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    'Meat-eaters: have claws Herbivores: no claws Humans: no claws Kangaroos. We are meant to be omnivores like chimps, who eat monkeys and such. Vegetarians in general don't live as long ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Yes aboot. Canada is more bland then america; not in a bad way. Kinda like sweeden or was it switerland? I know some canadians and I live in california. Also ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    too, I meant to say too. I read the artical in real life at school. I don't really care about legal imigrateion so I am Not Going to post anymore.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    Is starbucks evil? Stores or corpurations are not evil. Evil probiby does not exist. IF! (I wonder how long your message about my grammar will be. hmmmmmm"

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    I never said other definitions are wronge. The yextbook's is right though. In a way all texbooks are biase, in germany I bet there textbooks don't truly describe hoqw bad ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    we will wait many genrateions but we willl win.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Convert to the FSM!

    me 2

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    oh shnap! I meant I totally agree. Oh and religion is not logical. In my "next" life if I am wrong I wont regret it! I am not a regretting ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    another one for me -people who insult discreetly opps I missed another main piont, property tax?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    no I said "if".

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    I meant that since I am living so close to the border I know many Mexicans. We are reproducing to much you don't know what you are saying. I recently ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    You did not even state your opinion. Cats ARE contrary. You spelled "German shepherds" wrong.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you enjoy torture?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    So what if I need to correct it in regular writing? The story I am working on now is enjoyable to edit.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    I would say your last post was stupid, I never said you worked there I asked if you did. If you did work there saying Walmarts evil would be resentful. ...

    Oct 22, 2005


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus