User avatar

zelithon

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Whats IT?

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    I am gona be jack and for the second year in a row where a real pumkin on my head.

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    No one knows what I want to know, no?

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you Know the answer to life?

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    This is the debate column. There is nothing wrong with being a vegetarian for moral reasons. But If someone was paralyzed and in a vegetable state they felt no pain ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    The back of my head! That would be cool.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    They dont kill to eat eachother unless it is extreem. Fish and reptiles are canibals. Cows will. If we were driven to it so would we. I said on her ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    We should eat vegitarians! Do horses have canines?

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    Mormans are chistians. There beliefs differ somewhat but all branches or chistianity do.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    They have been known to kill each other. We have hands for killing by your logic. Baboons have fangs and molars.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    You are asking questions on purose. Dont talk to me I wont answer nextime.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    Yes chimps eat monkeys. Chimps are apes not monkeys. Kangaroos are herbivores and they have claws. So do rabbits.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    The one I read was not by Stu whatever you call it. I said I was done posting because I don't feel "passionate" about this subject. Oh and I said ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    Is starbucks evil? What do you concider evil? Walmart does not murder people.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    This is not science, english does not follow those laws.

    Oct 30, 2005


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet