User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    Y'all are from what state? I have met more Californians then you. Just because you have been somewhere a few times does not mean you are a expert. I suppose ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    It is not the first movie because The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe was written first, even though the "first" book was took place before it, it was written ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    You flatter me

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    Canada is lucky the US doesn't roll over in its sleep one night and crush it. We'd invade/take over in a week and rename Canada even Norther Dakota. I like ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    iatt that overated people were always a grade or more ahead of me true

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Griffins are part bird so they cant swallow without gravity. I like newzealand wolfs even better than wolfs though. Newzealand wolfs have huge bat wings and weasel like paws. They ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    I am a bit late. Cranberry sauce! Among everything but piza, who has pizza for thanks giveing? Did you mention sting beans? Or the roast? PIE Dust glimmer: "areida07 wrote: ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    I read all the books, and they were my all-time favorite when I was younger. I never noticed them being religious I think the only thing is sons of Adam ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    "I wish that Canadians weren't stereotyped, and I wish that Americans thought about how they feel when other countries say that they're fat and assholes and filled with black thugs ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Rap in not music it is not sung. The back round may be music but not the actual rap. My best friend is black and hates it. I thought blacks ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sequel! It is called Son of a Witch, i just read it. It is about Liir and it is dedicated to the play wicked.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    ~When people make me feel stupid. ~Cheerleading is not a sport, it's a hobby. ~Fake people. ~People who really need to get out more.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    Don't get mad, get even. Words to live by... try it out and you'll be a much happier person.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    BOB MARLEY Mr. Atwell Mr. Scarborough Louis XIV ( The band as well as the French absolute monarch. Look it up.) Musicians, writers, painters, poets; any kind of artist with ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    The book was wicked asome! I have not seen the show and am not likly to. I am reasonably sure not show could be better than the book though. It ...

    Nov 5, 2005


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel