User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    WOW I did not know much about censorship before. I thought that they were trying to ban BAD books, like about how good Nazis are, not Roald's the Witches! I ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    Genghis Con, did I spell that right? The guy who took over China a looooooooong time ago. Cats need real names, they have too much dignity to be called fluffy ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    * scowls I agree with Qi, Reaper Man. Then moby dick, Abarat and Of Mice and Men. Damn good book. Poor Lennie. Oh and Watership Down and Tarzan The Princess ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Happy winter solstice!

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    Southpark is not supposed to teach morals! It is to make fun of everyone and entertian. I wish I understood what you think I think.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Don't worry, their hearts are about to grow three sizes bigger. Then they will carve the roast!

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MySpace anyone?

    yep I do

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    With total freedom everything wuold be in disorder. Free to kill, rape, torchure, steal, burn, drive on the wronge side of the road, drink at 4 yrs old, free to ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    The christians actually stole Christmas, they did not come up with Santa clause. I would be offended if a christian who thought it was a jesus holiday said Merry Christmas, ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Movie producers might just want to start with the best known. *shruggs

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    I am not indulging in one; you are. Bobo it would only make sence if you watch Southpark.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I don't mean to be racist; I am definatly not. My dad is a trail lawyer and says it is pretty laid back, but most atterneys aren't trial ones anyway.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    Peace I order to get peace we would need the main freedoms to prevent rebels anyway.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    People who touch deliberately you as they pass you and say excuse me. Walking on a collision course with some one and as you both try to veer the same ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    omg I AM so friggan insane! Just because it is not music does not mean it is not art. I never said I hate it, I rather like West (I ...

    Dec 2, 2005


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender