User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    He He \:D/ Solstice! It should be separated into solstice (santaclause and trees and presents) and Jesus day (Worshiping Jesus going to church and feasting or whatever).

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Monty Python and the holy grail No on second thought lets not go to Camelot Tis a silly place" King author cuts black knight's arm off. Black knight: 'tis just ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Comic of the Site

    Good idea!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    my user name is zelithon (big suprise there ay?) I am lvl 47 I think and my favorate world is 15 london Oh and on the game I am a ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Then why did they always mention R.L. Stine?

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Holloween is a holiday, does that mean it is a holy day?

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    I may have thought of on lame reason for one book: one of the goosebumps books, Say Cheese and Die or something like that, in it the worst nightmares are ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    band

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    It was not passed. I thought it shuold be though, they made it so that if it was passed the mother was in danger she could plead in court to ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I was so bored I looked at every picture. No one has freckles! I am a freak.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I thought starting a topic that was already there was agianst the rules. I was wondering, should the dad get a legal say in abortion?

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Am I not alowed to do that?

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Abortion is right, but if someone does not thinks so they can have the baby, just don't prevent anyone else from not having one. Untill after about 7 and a ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    "Grandad said Taco shells were made from cats." They ARE made from cats, atleast the good ones are. It will probibly be a boy, that is not a solid color.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Qi wrote "The sulstice WAS celebrated by many." (I capitalized was, not Qi) My family celebrates still the Solstice because it is not religious and people don't assume we are ...

    Dec 2, 2005


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown