User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    "Another point! You shouldn't care what people think of you, it is who you are. F**k them, you are what you were, be proud of who you are. " That ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    My cat DID poop on my cousin while he slept. :D Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I am not so sure about the universe" -Albert ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    :lol: You guys have bad taste in books-besides the ones I am about to mention that overlap. The first two are in order the rest... 1. Both Abarat 2. All ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    Best freinds are like peeing in your pants; everyone can see it but only you cuold feel it's warmth. (another version) A celebrity is a person who works hard all ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite horror author and story

    Poe

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I am not afraid of heights, the last two summers for Junior lifeguards I jumped off the pier 65 ft, next summer 80 ft I love planes rides. I am ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    Terry Pratchett Clive barker Johny Depp :wink: Allmost all of my faverate writers

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Catalogs are not on a national scale. The "mainstream" here includes atheists. I don't know exactly but I think there are more atheists than jews here. So there is no ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    I will be a english major and go onto lawschool become a lawer and when I have a steady good paying job I will try to get published and become ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Athyism is popular where I live, almost everyone I know is one.

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I have as much right to be po'ed when there is Christian anything and not atheist stuff. Why don't they have a winter solstice section in catalogs? You are being ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Did you read the book? WONDERFUL book! The only line I remember from the book is Westly: If your love for me is one grain of sand mine for you ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Comic of the Site

    Who would decide who it is about and start? Whoever it is-get to it!

    Dec 4, 2005


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand