User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    Yeah usually it is only every 5 seconds.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I think we are getting off topic. Some historians think Thomas Jefferson was an athiest. There are athiest "churches". (not that I go, that wuold be ridiculus) Just some fun ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Are you talking to me, Qi? I am an athiest. I just went a bit overboard with sarcasm.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    [SNOINK HAS A GERMAN SHEPERD!!! *has a spasm attack on the floor "Ayeeeeeeeee!" I LOVE GERMAN SHEPERDS! They are my favorate animals! I used to have 3. *resumes freaking out ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    My ego is also badl trained; I had to get it a muzzle.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    "ANY thirteen-year-old mature enough for that kind of decision." I am! :^o I don't have a bf and won't be getting one soon. I am not allowed to. I don't ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Using the word "God" does not establish any religion. It establishes that the people in general respect God, but it doesn't say that the Christian God is true, or that ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." Then why do we have "god" in money? And doesn't swearing in use god? ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    "Well, i think my two worst fears are fairly strange. One is cows." Will you eat them? \:D/

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I forgot to do my laundry

    How will you ever survive without socks! :-({|= *dies

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas

    Don't really care. unless they are trying to say you should celibrate something. Shouldn't this be in the lounge?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    You are right I should have said they have no right to feel persecuted.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Did any of those seceed? No. "MONTGOMERY, Alabama (CNN) -- Only one in five Americans approve of the federal court order under which workers removed the Ten Commandments monument from ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    "Christians do feel persurcuted for their beliefs nowadays" I feel that that is hard to believe in america

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    precisely.

    Dec 5, 2005


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney