User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Most guys don't know how to fight anymore than a fist fight, girls would learn self defense mostly in something like karate. It is not to make them to be ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    In america it is illegil to marry a close famly member.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    It shuold be just like a month long unit treated with as much work as other P.E. activitys if not the girls might think it was unfair.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Then the same boys who might become rapists will have the same knowlege and therefore the girls have no advantage. Boys still cuold learn it, just not required in school.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    Yeah Qi is right, without taboo I will f**k my younger brother. Are you serious Qi? Taboo includes inbreeding it is taboo to have sex with a sibling or cousin. ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Yes, but as long as the boys do not take it too.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    If someone trys to go to the top or bottom floor press all the buttons before it so it keeps stoping on the way down.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    Funny! Qi takes life too seriosly. :D 102 get a freind and when you make a rape joke in the lift they sob and hug the person next to them ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS-2: Another Beginning

    Yeah good idea, but Qi overthrew me!

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Everyone has OCD and ADD! :-$

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I bet it is his son! here is me: :elephant: And ulike him, I really look like that. Aren't I hot?

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I am also scared that after death I will just blink out of existence soul and all.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas

    Hay, since happy holidays is so vague, we can say it in July! O:) :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :xmas_evil: :xmas_cool: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :elephant:

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I am touched. (I know someone is mentally adding the word "inappropriately") Snionk is right. The holidays are not about debating which is better, Happy Holidays or Christmas.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    I agree with Bobo, girls are not just attracted to males because thy are better than other guys. And guys don't need conflict in order to be strong or fit. ...

    Dec 6, 2005


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge