User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo DS

    Yeah :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I am not giveing advice, if you think i am. I don't think anyone my age shuold date; its not like your gona marry them. Also "When I was thirteen, ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I meant my cousin is the son of a preist too! He only reasontly got marryed and it would be supriseing if it worked.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    My cousin did it. So did everyone on 7th heven. Then again they are all sons of preists. :D :P 8) :lol: :twisted: :thumb: :mrgreen: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :) :elephant:

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    How old is too old? When do you stop being young? Or a kid? When shuold you stop playing with toys or playing hide and seek? Or most importantly when ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I love all the boys on this sight! Thats just the hormones talking. They make me feel so girly. In every othere aspect I am a tomboy. :oops: Hormones: Derick ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    I was at a wedding and set toothpicks on fire with a candle. :D :shock: :o :whistle: [-( :-# :-s :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted:

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Grif, I meant equally clever people, but I was not specific enough. When there is only a little bit of difference between the strength the cleverer person would win though ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Then you know there is more than one kind of martial arts, and you that stength is not everything. I also know that if two equelly belted aponents with diffrent ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    Whats a chook?

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    I did karate, and know that size and strength are not the only things that matter. My "sensay" had a black belt 8 yr old girl fight the 14 yr ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Rapists are sick and twisted, and demonizing it would help. And Qi, I don't know what bms is. I am talking about self defense that does not require very much ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I were an Evil Overlord

    That was great! I liked the last one and not waiting to shoot heros until after explianing there plans the most.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    You don't need religion to have morals and know it is wrong. Avaitor is right too, but Snionk 's father might not be like that; he may just relize it ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    Weak unhealthy babys.

    Dec 7, 2005


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind