User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    LMAO you naughty naughty boy! Santa's not getting you anything. My grandma used to own a lingere shop.

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ yep I had to do that ^ good person... or so I've heard, but you can't trust rumors. (>

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    You can't call me pickles! Now you need to tripley die!

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    You wuold be kicked out. When you are the only one in the elivater when someone trys to get on say sorry, the elivater wuold break if anymore people got ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    "Here are a list of fearful things: the jaws or sharks, a vulture's wings, the rabit bite of the dogs of war, the voice of one who went before. but ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    " TeodoreLispelle Posted: 22 But I don't wanna die! There are alot of things I haven't done yet! :: daydreams :: :: Sitting in desk :: :: Answers phone :: ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    I guess I "accidently" spelled Snionk wronge. :whistle: Yay! Better than porkchops! That should be our modo.

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    And i thought I ws the best looking. You all must die! NOW.

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the best alien movie ever made?(In your opinion)

    Scary Movie 3

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Maybe the boys that are noticably weak cuold take the deffence classes too. Guns are not a good idea, I won't say any arguements though because someone else is sure ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    Totally Aslan. Don't ruin it for me... Mr.Tumus was always my favorate so they better not have ruined him! Everyone is getting my spyrits down just by talking about it, ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    america or usa 205,000,000 england or uk 136,000,000 results Oh my god! dogs87,900,000 results cats 59,000,000 results I like dogs. nonamerican soccer 142 results football 256,000,000 results we have

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    d Zel- I am a little insulted that you assume I don't know anything about martial arts- I probably know a lot more than you do, as a matter of ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    But wuolden't it be creepy if you saw a bunch of 50 yr olds acting like 10yr olds with games?

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    Dat makes sense, thx for clarifying. #-o

    Dec 9, 2005


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides