User avatar

zelithon

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    HA. HA. 4/10

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    So you wuold say steroe types are less true?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Alas i am spending pionts. :( DQ you are a good looking young man. I can not believ i spent tem pionts just to say that-arg! And thus the pennypincher ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

    :lol: I don't nessisarily beleive in it myself I just find it interesting.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

    I am a monkey or a ram depending on weather you look at the normal year or Chinese year. Normal year i am a monkey. I am also either a ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    I hope not! I would feel like a loser if the highlight of my life was school. School shuold be fun but i hope my adlult life will be better. ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    There are many stereo types in race and in gender. Is there truth behind them?

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    Eating unhealthy foods may have the same effect: gradual suicide. McDonald's is not illegal yet. Also anorexia does not necessarily lead to death. Horrible as it is it may actually ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Imaginary Divinity

    No, religion can be good for some people who need hope and promice of something better. But for many people it is simply the bandwagon appeal. I am no more ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    the future? :? Do we only get one guess?

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: We love you Nate!

    Nate seems to be a little discouraged so I think everyone should let him know how grateful we are to him and all his hard work. I am sure everyone ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    Good idea!!!!!! But if someone wants to deleat there post will they get there pionts back? my yws suonds good too. D'oh I just spent some pionts! :roll:

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    you caught me! thpbm hates pandas for anything other than food

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Chat Box

    let the truth be told throughout the land! :D peeps shuold jion da chatroom more often.

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    Wowzas this makes alot more sence than any other religion i have ever heard of! But i do disaprove puting so much stock in sex, even is it is completly ...

    Jan 23, 2006


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio