User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    What ARE concealment tactics? :shock: I am a naughty girl for being curios... But still my friends say they catch boys thinking naughty thoughts all the time and I can't ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    Emma " No offense to any of you guys but I would really like to point this out to all of you, as this is how I really feel about ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    AAAAAAkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I go to my shrine. VERY good! I leave the sacrifices in the kitten pit where the evil lord cat (with a ribbon) leads them on attack! I spread ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    me: mods are right more often then my even! Crysi: Good girl Zel, here is a bone. I wag my tail. Ladydark mutters: suck up Everyone not a mod is ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    * says with dieing breath, to snionk "Tell Crysi i am better than her and everybody else... how dare she contradict me... I am always right!..."

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    AAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! YOUR NOT COOLER THAN ME! I AM THE COOLY-EST! 8) 8) :xmas_cool: [-X [-( =; [-X :x 8) 8) I am THE best! I am Superior! No one is ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    I guess I am already a boy! :cry: I am a slob and tthe cloths I wear... Also I don't have a pink room or posters or... Actually I don't ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    people are more likely to pick up quarters. After you pick it up croon to it don't worry "insert name here" i won't let that mean person get you. my ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Uhh... Well I would not be gay (gay guys are not hot, or I would risk aids), or straight (unless I found someone who looked exactly like the old me) ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    My friend once told me that she thinks everyone goes through a period of confused sexuality in their teenage years. We both agree that you can't state whether you're gay, ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    I love... MYSELF!! Yes! You guys are pretty cool too.

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    Ha! i get to BRAG!

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahah! I did it I did it, you didn't. I'm a winner see my prize you a loser who sits and cries! :lol: jk But really what ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ The Death of Agapanthus! and for good measure:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    "The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (please don't judge me)" Either there is more than one or you got the author wrong.

    Dec 11, 2005


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow