-
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
Tis is the zelithon section lets get back to talking about how great I am.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Are girls really that much better?
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
If I understood, I wuold disagree.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
"Brian Posted: 22 When does one become an adult? When you start taking responsibility for your actions. Some achieve that at a young age, while others never do." My cousin ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Crit the person above you!
^ everything by her! The almighty swine! Some good peices are on her sig.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
So thats the way its gona be, is it? And to think I used to love you :cry: "ppl actually will react that way wiwthout playing along i tought it ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Ah. So they think of ugly girl sex. Or they think about sex in politics.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Ah, but don't personalitys turn you on? :lol: Boys my age are supposed think about sex every 7 seconds, so wuoldent they (statisticuly) have boy problems every 7 seconds? If ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
how? what... But i just randomly said it and liked the sound of it... Ah but you don't have Dungon, the best tag like game ever. Woot? Are you sure? ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Wow. uh... I did not expect that much info. Thanks? That joke was funny. But maybe this should be rated. Ah, tomorrow I will figure it out. There should be ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
Woot is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the most preshush creature in the entire universe.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Just putting it out there: I know about erections but would like to know how boys HIDE them, the "tactics" not what the tactics are 4. I am not innocent. ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
OK when do you become an adult 21? I don't consider my 22 year old cousin an adult but the law does.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Tell who you think is the most something member. You CAN nominate yourself. But if it is something potentially offensive don't nominate them. Like saying Griff is the ugliest member,(not ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
You mean ALL THE WEEEKS! Ah female kittys are more evil. I exept the stuff. PS: I AM the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 14, 2005
