-
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
cries for lack of attention :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
Yes! I broke the egometer!
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
Call me big girl Z! not little Z. :cry: Waaa!
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
If you were not so serious you would not be disheartened! :lol:
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
No one remembered the bananas. :cry:
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
*Sigh I am in love with Zzap, I refuse to call him Z! OK time for some more specific bragging. My English teacher says I have a good chance of ...
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
Thx for thinking about how great I am. :oops:
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
most hated: I wish it was me... but sadly I am only most loved most loved: me smartest: me (i know I have bad spelling and grammar, but I DID ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Practice makes perfect! :P
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Alas! I can not post a picture cause although I trust people here, there might be a creepy. I am tallish, blondish, blue green orange eye-ish (everybody says they are ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Crit the person above you!
I didn't post anything I drew, so it most be a different Zelithon.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Crit the person above you!
^ activist, conserned about the important ishues. :)
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Yep, Wish Bone, the girl version is Willimina, I call my cuosin, william thoughs all the time and he freaks out :D . You shuold be turned on. :wink: I ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
I dream about you... Hey do you know MisterWaffles in real life? :o If I was a boy I wuold also change my name to Loyd, tis a hot name. ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
* and he dreams about sex
Dec 14, 2005
