User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: America Hates Athiests

    :shock: ...I'm a sinner! Kirk Cameron also does not really argue towards christianity in particular. He gives no aurguments (however bad) that Jesus was the savior. Someone he interviewed should ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Otterpops, racial unawarness, and religion predujuce, symbalise my childhood, not some damn watermelons" you don't want to know. :D

    May 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report

    John Stewart is TOTALLY MY HERO! I love him. I have watched him since I was four. The daily show rocks my small world. The colbert report is funny too ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!

    BEEP! It was so totally right...i wanted to stop but coulden't. I love that BUTTON!

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *screams San diego? You sure? *screams more :shock: *hides under bed My dad drove us by the wondercon...(i think it was this, any way it was the place where things ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Only who can prevent forest fires?

    I look at them frozen in fear for a while then run away screaming in terror... atleast thats what i told my lawer. :twisted: So only you can prevent them ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The american race?

    If history and the length the country existed makes a race, than there is no such thing as a mexican race either? I have heard people say they were half ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The american race?

    I am german, irish, swiss, english, italian, and swedish. I am also a American, Californian, and San Diegan. Has american existed long enuoph and "melted together" enuoph for me to ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Sonic is horrible. Never had In N Out...but I want to try. I guess thats one more reason why I should get off my lazy a$$ and finally go and ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    They sell EVERYTHING at wallmart! I wuold also like a tree kangeroo.

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    Some day I am going to live on a huge nonprofit farm/estate right next to the ocean so I will have all those pets, exept the whale, and instead of ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    [quote="KayJuran"]Chips aren't that great really. Whenever my friends go to the chippie,quote] What's a chippie? :shock:

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    sabradan said (as a steroe type) "Mexicans are lazy" I have never heard that and I live about an 1/2 hour away from mexico. There are many mexicans in my ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: top 5 Heroes/rolemodels

    At least one of them has to have done something besides written books. :P Can be alive or dead. Not it order: Fredrick Douglas Roald Dalh (got me into reading ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    "is one of the most successful young writers site on the web" Yeah well... I am a freak for that kind of stuff. It should be " sites " :D

    Mar 22, 2006


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian