User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    "is one of the most successful young writers site on the web" Yeah well... I am a freak for that kind of stuff. It should be " sites " :D

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    I have reread books when I was desperate at for a few months that was practically all I could do. I have recently reread the midwife's apprentice and Catherine called ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    HA. HA. 4/10

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    I think I understand now. I remember EVERYTHING I read. I get it the first time completely. It might be because I don't ever skim-i find skimming is pointless even ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Guess where this is from (parody)

    Yes, guess what short storrie this is from-its one of my favorates and almost EVERYONE has read it or atleast something by the same author. It wuold probibly not be ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Guess where this is from (parody)

    TRUE! Laid back, very, very terribly laid back I have been and am; but WHY will you have that I am lazy? The relaxation had strengthened my work ethic, not ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 rather cliqued

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    I personally NEVER do that unless I have NOTHING to read. It may be fine if you don't understand it the first time but it shows a lack of understanding ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I can go on and on but i will simply say Terry Pratchett and Clive Barker. I read almost all the books everyone mentioned...freaky i must have FANTABULUS taste. I ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: jack be nimble

    I am not so interested in your grammar nessisarily (i know your snickering at that one) as much as your plot. I know it may suond romantic to just randomly ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My.....

    I liked it. Very nice flow in my opinion. I presume you have a crush on an older boy :wink:

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Youth At The Playground

    AH i like the content but not the words. Or are content and words the same thing? Alas i do not know. Point is I like the plot. I have ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    So you wuold say steroe types are less true?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    I want to try something new it may or may not work so bare with me. I want to do an animal rp. Everyone chooses an animal and is that ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ashamed and Irish continued (still more to come) possibly PG

    Its not really meant to be a "cute" story. Just like the Irish are not really a "cute" people. I am adding much of my own Irish family into this. ...

    Mar 19, 2006


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet