User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    You did not even state your opinion. Cats ARE contrary. You spelled "German shepherds" wrong.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you enjoy torture?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bale

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    So what if I need to correct it in regular writing? The story I am working on now is enjoyable to edit.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    I would say your last post was stupid, I never said you worked there I asked if you did. If you did work there saying Walmarts evil would be resentful. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    Isn't that the piont of religion? I agree.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    A synonym of writing is not grammar. I am not writing stuff for school. Do you want to be a teacher? You both seem like it.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    You always say that. It is really starting to annoy me. Grammar is scarier than mj.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    What do you base your opinions on? A friend? An article?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    I live really close to the border, so I know some spanish and have mexican freinds. I think immigrateion should slow to almost nothing, america is growing too fast. Illigal ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    I have had both cats and dogs. I like dogs better, they are smarter for one thing and my dogs dont slobber. Cats are contrary. I don't concider little "dogs" ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    If you worked at walmart you are probibly just lazy and resentful.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Will I go to hell for not having faith? If so what about the people before jesus? are they in hell?

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    oops... -When I forget key points

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    We have balls!

    Oct 22, 2005


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline