User avatar

zelithon

  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Has anyone read his other series? Besides truckers ect. and discworld?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    "I wish that Canadians weren't stereotyped, and I wish that Americans thought about how they feel when other countries say that they're fat and assholes and filled with black thugs ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Rap in not music it is not sung. The back round may be music but not the actual rap. My best friend is black and hates it. I thought blacks ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Archive Re: Breezes and Cranes

    Dice. The only sure way to lose or gain. Dave had lost alot lately. Too much.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I thought the color of magic was a older book?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    He was missing 2 toes on each foot and took it out on everyone with toes. He was a very angree depressed person. That is untill he met Natilie who ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    Blake I realized I did not know where I was because my eyes were closed. I opened them. Ouch! I tripped, had clunked my head on a rock and passed ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    thanks! oh and I loved those in which dragon books Blake After eating a nice well done eagle I started the trek to the dragon's cave. I was about halfway ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    How do I have a conversation with Mandy? Make it up or actually say something like hi Mandy and wait for a response?

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sequel! It is called Son of a Witch, i just read it. It is about Liir and it is dedicated to the play wicked.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    Blake "did you hear?" "Hear what?" I asked the farmer impatiently. "the princess was kidnapped by Muncy!" "yeah right" I chuckled "really!" I paused to think, then I decided, "I ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    Name: Prince Blake Occupation: being really mean for no apparent reason Eye color: gold/blue Skin color: pale Age: 18 Personality: foxy and intelligent, but has badish grammar Favorite food: hawks ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    ~When people make me feel stupid. ~Cheerleading is not a sport, it's a hobby. ~Fake people. ~People who really need to get out more.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    Don't get mad, get even. Words to live by... try it out and you'll be a much happier person.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    BOB MARLEY Mr. Atwell Mr. Scarborough Louis XIV ( The band as well as the French absolute monarch. Look it up.) Musicians, writers, painters, poets; any kind of artist with ...

    Nov 5, 2005


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare