User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    omg I AM so friggan insane! Just because it is not music does not mean it is not art. I never said I hate it, I rather like West (I ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    Y'all are from what state? I have met more Californians then you. Just because you have been somewhere a few times does not mean you are a expert. I suppose ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    "you are finally ready young grasshopper." the hologram of Nate's head tells me. "Cool!" I am instantly transported to the YWS space ship, where I have been begging to go ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    It is not the first movie because The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe was written first, even though the "first" book was took place before it, it was written ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    You flatter me

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    Canada is lucky the US doesn't roll over in its sleep one night and crush it. We'd invade/take over in a week and rename Canada even Norther Dakota. I like ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    The Johny maxwell series. How is that? What other ones are not on discworld. oh and the wee free men does not downright say it, but it is on discworld. ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    iatt that overated people were always a grade or more ahead of me true

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Griffins are part bird so they cant swallow without gravity. I like newzealand wolfs even better than wolfs though. Newzealand wolfs have huge bat wings and weasel like paws. They ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    I am a bit late. Cranberry sauce! Among everything but piza, who has pizza for thanks giveing? Did you mention sting beans? Or the roast? PIE Dust glimmer: "areida07 wrote: ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    braces

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    I read all the books, and they were my all-time favorite when I was younger. I never noticed them being religious I think the only thing is sons of Adam ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    "yeah SURE it isn't," the griffon scornfully replied. He then sneezed twice the first sounded suspiciosly like tree hugger the second like hippy. John was more miserable than usual.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    I hoped you would get mad and dodge. Blake OW! My wickedness that hurt! How was I supposed to know it was a griffin anyway? I was so scared I ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    "Are you hear to grant me wishes?" John did not wait for a replie, "I wish Natalie and I each had 5 toes on each foot!" He exclaimed. He waited ...

    Nov 29, 2005


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower