User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    The christians actually stole Christmas, they did not come up with Santa clause. I would be offended if a christian who thought it was a jesus holiday said Merry Christmas, ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: MINIMIZED!

    "Surrender your cheese!" shouted the rat. "Never!" yelled Jake, "I thought mice not rats liked cheese anyway?" Just then Jake's little brother Shane came in and...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Movie producers might just want to start with the best known. *shruggs

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    I am not indulging in one; you are. Bobo it would only make sence if you watch Southpark.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I don't mean to be racist; I am definatly not. My dad is a trail lawyer and says it is pretty laid back, but most atterneys aren't trial ones anyway.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    Peace I order to get peace we would need the main freedoms to prevent rebels anyway.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    You mean outcast of redwall? He wasn't good. If not which book? Maybe I havent read them all.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    People who touch deliberately you as they pass you and say excuse me. Walking on a collision course with some one and as you both try to veer the same ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    Oh and I did not like that all the rats and ferrets ect. were atomatically evil. How bout a bad mouce? Or a good fox?

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I chose him for my author study not very expectant, but Of mice and Men blew my breath away. He is brilliant! I am now reading The Pearl, it is ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I love Shakespeare. "all the worlds a stage..."

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros

    My english teacher, Mr. Sam Cisnernos is related to her.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    Yes I did.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    I read ALL of them. They get kinda repetitive. I still like them.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    I read it pretty recently. I really enjoyed it, and I did not like Boxer or the pigs. It made me cry, but I forgot which part. I saw the ...

    Dec 2, 2005


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery