User avatar

zelithon

  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    Then the griffin took a bight of the peanut butter sandwich.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    I am not sure if I have met Chevey before so for me it was like the first time. She suddenly ran up to me and yelled frantically, "I my ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    dead

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    moon

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    good for you!

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    WOW I did not know much about censorship before. I thought that they were trying to ban BAD books, like about how good Nazis are, not Roald's the Witches! I ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    Genghis Con, did I spell that right? The guy who took over China a looooooooong time ago. Cats need real names, they have too much dignity to be called fluffy ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    * scowls I agree with Qi, Reaper Man. Then moby dick, Abarat and Of Mice and Men. Damn good book. Poor Lennie. Oh and Watership Down and Tarzan The Princess ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Happy winter solstice!

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    Southpark is not supposed to teach morals! It is to make fun of everyone and entertian. I wish I understood what you think I think.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Howling Meow Cats and Other Creatures of the Night

    The book, the title, suspence, and I like the way you said "the children armed" and described how they rumaged through stores. I like the description of the girl too. ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Don't worry, their hearts are about to grow three sizes bigger. Then they will carve the roast!

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MySpace anyone?

    yep I do

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Howling Meow Cats and Other Creatures of the Night

    You are going to continue. Or else. Remindes me of another book I read. Have you read Inkheart?

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    With total freedom everything wuold be in disorder. Free to kill, rape, torchure, steal, burn, drive on the wronge side of the road, drink at 4 yrs old, free to ...

    Dec 2, 2005


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett