User avatar

zelithon

  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    Nice. :)

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    Funny

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Comic of the Site

    Good idea!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    :whistle: Catchy I like the picture more though. :D I just learned how to use smilys.

    Dec 4, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: A Few Questions (and yeah, they're actually...questions...)

    1. Yes 2. I had it but it broke I think Nintendo 64? I might have forgotten 3. Gorillas, Death cab to cutie :D Butt Hole Surfers. I only recently ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    Before I could do anything else birds attacked me. Including eagles. I had once seen someone's finger bit off by a eagle. I beat wildly at them with one arm ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    "I knew it was SWISS!" I screamed delighted to be right for once. I was glad we were stranded. I hoped they wouldn't rescue; us we could breath for free ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled

    OK maybe I will seriously work on this. Maybe. I admit all I have posted so far are my lazy spur of the moment work. To make this story less ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    I think it is the best picture here! Mostly because I draw rather like that. Lots of hair. Maybe you shuold lighten up the shadeing.

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    Certianly unique.

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    You are mean! I used to think I was ok but not I see I will never be as good as you in a year! I envy you. Those are ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff

    The first one was really funny

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Good for 12.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    "Sarah: I'm not too sure on this. I wan't to go home. " It should be want. I want to read the rest! Totally leaves us hanging.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    I like chedder it is my favorate. I snach some cheese from Snip and shove it in my mouth. I guess I was wrong nd it was made of chedder ...

    Dec 3, 2005


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright