-
Re: Hitchhikers Guide Style Story
I think griffinkeeper is right. It is good for your own style though. I love the hitchikers.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Ma evil wizard!
I like the beard!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
Wow it is good! If it lookes exactly like you, you have a lot of hair! jk Nice poll.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Dirk and his Squigs
I like the squigs and his stitches.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: The Comic of the Site
Who would decide who it is about and start? Whoever it is-get to it!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: YWS-1
An idea came to me, "Let us populate the moon! We will have a cheese kingdom! I shall be queen! YES! I am Queen Zelithon! and everyone else can be ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
mayhem
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
He He \:D/ Solstice! It should be separated into solstice (santaclause and trees and presents) and Jesus day (Worshiping Jesus going to church and feasting or whatever).
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: My first pic
Whiskers rock.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Hate on Squirrels
Squirrel. YUM tasty. I prefer it fried in onion ring batter. =P~
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Sureal's Pixels
I could never do that.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...
(Yes a penguin otherwise it wuoldent be that suppriseing, or are you just pionting out my spelling? Did I spell it wrong?)
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Gary's daughter: story of an american mudblood girl
This is just an expiriment I was thinking that if it was concidered a good Idea I wuold edit and continue. Thanks for the imput!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Favourite movie quote.
Monty Python and the holy grail No on second thought lets not go to Camelot Tis a silly place" King author cuts black knight's arm off. Black knight: 'tis just ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Go Ask Alice
I plan to.
Dec 4, 2005
