-
Re: Do you have a phobia?
I am not afraid of heights, the last two summers for Junior lifeguards I jumped off the pier 65 ft, next summer 80 ft I love planes rides. I am ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Your idols(People you look up to)
Terry Pratchett Clive barker Johny Depp :wink: Allmost all of my faverate writers
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
pots
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Catalogs are not on a national scale. The "mainstream" here includes atheists. I don't know exactly but I think there are more atheists than jews here. So there is no ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Writing: Career or hobby?
I will be a english major and go onto lawschool become a lawer and when I have a steady good paying job I will try to get published and become ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Athyism is popular where I live, almost everyone I know is one.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Scan 003
Great!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Cuties
yeah what they said.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)
I like them. But lets see your sibling's face! :P
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Wicked Hands
Insanly good!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
I have as much right to be po'ed when there is Christian anything and not atheist stuff. Why don't they have a winter solstice section in catalogs? You are being ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: A Few Questions (and yeah, they're actually...questions...)
Sory, where is your story? I want to read it.
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
feel
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Favourite movie quote.
Did you read the book? WONDERFUL book! The only line I remember from the book is Westly: If your love for me is one grain of sand mine for you ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's pencils
I liked them but think the second one could use more chin.
Dec 4, 2005
