-
Re: YWS-1
(Wow. I wish I had been on the ship to witness that. Oh well I AM queen. You said MJ got "a little girl." he wuold have grabed a boy. ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Robby
It is supposed to be odd. I know it does not happen like that in real life. He doesn't hate her, he just does not care. I will try to ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas
Don't really care. unless they are trying to say you should celibrate something. Shouldn't this be in the lounge?
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
You are right I should have said they have no right to feel persecuted.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Did any of those seceed? No. "MONTGOMERY, Alabama (CNN) -- Only one in five Americans approve of the federal court order under which workers removed the Ten Commandments monument from ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
"Christians do feel persurcuted for their beliefs nowadays" I feel that that is hard to believe in america
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too
precisely.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Robby
setting: daycare/orphanage filled with children and some adults A mother brings her children to work with her, the cildren mentioned are Sis and Robby Little girl, named Sis climbs onto ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too
"Another point! You shouldn't care what people think of you, it is who you are. F**k them, you are what you were, be proud of who you are. " That ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True
My cat DID poop on my cousin while he slept. :D Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I am not so sure about the universe" -Albert ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS
:lol: You guys have bad taste in books-besides the ones I am about to mention that overlap. The first two are in order the rest... 1. Both Abarat 2. All ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True
Best freinds are like peeing in your pants; everyone can see it but only you cuold feel it's warmth. (another version) A celebrity is a person who works hard all ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Favorite horror author and story
Poe
Dec 5, 2005
