User avatar

zelithon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Are you talking to me, Qi? I am an athiest. I just went a bit overboard with sarcasm.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I see a griffin in a huge crowd, I assume it is griffin keeper. I decide that griffin keeper won't try to kill me. "Whats going on? Where did those ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    [SNOINK HAS A GERMAN SHEPERD!!! *has a spasm attack on the floor "Ayeeeeeeeee!" I LOVE GERMAN SHEPERDS! They are my favorate animals! I used to have 3. *resumes freaking out ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    My ego is also badl trained; I had to get it a muzzle.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    "ANY thirteen-year-old mature enough for that kind of decision." I am! :^o I don't have a bf and won't be getting one soon. I am not allowed to. I don't ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Using the word "God" does not establish any religion. It establishes that the people in general respect God, but it doesn't say that the Christian God is true, or that ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I glide into a room and notice a ginormous Qi was about to squash Mesh. I slinked out of the room before he saw me. Qi would totally kill me ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." Then why do we have "god" in money? And doesn't swearing in use god? ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    "Well, i think my two worst fears are fairly strange. One is cows." Will you eat them? \:D/

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy!" I wake up screaming. I look around and realize I am not on the moon anymore. "I am still QUEEN!" I roar to anyone who was in the room. ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    german sheperds Bobo wrote "Fish->pots? Odd... " I am makeing a fish pot in school.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    (What about everyone still on the moon 100 yrs in the past how cuold they survive?)

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Robby

    Thx! but the black rose could you elaborate on your critique please.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This War

    Years from now this will be in history books. :)

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I forgot to do my laundry

    How will you ever survive without socks! :-({|= *dies

    Dec 5, 2005


i like my water boneless
— cherie