User avatar

zelithon

  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "You can't shoot the dragon portion of me while I am a lion," I whisper to (so that he does not hear me) Qi who I guess is power hungry ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    griffin 9/10 YES! A dragon turkey, The ultimate avatar! But it is really a dragon with a navel crown and a lion with a royal crown.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "Oooooh, 100 years in the future and nobody told me. Thats a little rude." I say then I snicker at Qi for killing zombias. I decided to take over the ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I am touched. (I know someone is mentally adding the word "inappropriately") Snionk is right. The holidays are not about debating which is better, Happy Holidays or Christmas.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Suddenly I am in another completely different room without Qi or Griffin or white robed subjects. I notice I can not get through the door in my current size and ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    I agree with Bobo, girls are not just attracted to males because thy are better than other guys. And guys don't need conflict in order to be strong or fit. ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    Yeah usually it is only every 5 seconds.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I am utterly evil. I have done an evil thing. I have practically made my avatar all powerful, (notice the crowns) I have become a lion most of the time ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    flower yep 6/10

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "oh no, a clown!" I say sarcastically, I had seen this coming and switched to a lion. I was a tiny bit freaked out by becoming a male. "I am ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I think we are getting off topic. Some historians think Thomas Jefferson was an athiest. There are athiest "churches". (not that I go, that wuold be ridiculus) Just some fun ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Creepy. It suits you. jk 7/10

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)

    It looks like it is moveing. I can see a blue elephant wearing a yellow wig, walking on red carpet and into a bush. I agree with that. I liked ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: El 'Mo'

    I liked it I liked the witty El'Mo line at the end the most.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: A Deathly Christmas Parody

    "Bury Great-Great-Great Aunt Carol," Waited a bit long to bury her ay? "One died of cancer in his ***" That is my favorite line and because it isI feel really ...

    Dec 6, 2005


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen