-
Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift
If someone trys to go to the top or bottom floor press all the buttons before it so it keeps stoping on the way down.
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Narural born maniac
"Hey that was really working, don't break it!" John protested. "Oh sooo you have used it then. Jerk. Get me my sandwich!" said the Griffin.
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift
Funny! Qi takes life too seriosly. :D 102 get a freind and when you make a rape joke in the lift they sob and hug the person next to them ...
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking
Why doesn't anyone go on it? do you think it is funny? My uncle really is a priest so don't get all freaked out cause of it. You are now ...
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Sureal's Most Awesomly Random Sketches!
The very fist one that you said you cuold only draw girls like that, looks like a boy, besides the chest.
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Anyone know anything about rocks and minerals or ecology?
noooooooppppppppeeeeeee
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: YWS-2: Another Beginning
Yeah good idea, but Qi overthrew me!
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Lucidity
What they said. Kinda sad. :cry:
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: You know that you're crazy when
I guess I am crazy then. :D
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Sausage fun!
Dude that was wicked gnarly! And unbelievably gross. Unless you meant the tasty eating sausage. Also it was kinda confusing. LMAO Maybe I am really imature.
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Do you have a phobia?
Everyone has OCD and ADD! :-$
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I bet it is his son! here is me: :elephant: And ulike him, I really look like that. Aren't I hot?
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Do you have a phobia?
I am also scared that after death I will just blink out of existence soul and all.
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas
Hay, since happy holidays is so vague, we can say it in July! O:) :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :xmas_evil: :xmas_cool: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :elephant:
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: YWS-2
(Qi you can't cut off my collar, it disables anything you do that could harm me or it, I thought I made that clear, sorry if I didn't) "All hail ...
Dec 6, 2005
